Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- It has been verified that if the manuscript is not intended for a special issue (KSZ), you have selected the ARTICLES section. If it is intended for a special issue, you have selected the corresponding section above.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All authors of the manuscript are listed in the submission metadata (additional authors cannot be added through the peer-review process). Please provide the official institutional/work email address for all authors (e.g. not "gmail.com")!
- The manuscript does not contain the names or affliliation of authors nor any information on possible funding agencies. Please check that the names of authors are not included in the manuscript file properties.
- Length of the manuscript is no less than 6.000 words and no more than 9.000 words.
- Manuscript title and abstract are provided in both English and Hungarian in submission metadata.
- Length of the abstract is no more than 150 words in both English and Hungarian version.
- Guidelines of American Psychological Association (APA) 7th edition have been followed for all citations in the manuscript.
- DOI codes are provided in a hyperlink format for every citation where possible.
- The ORCID number has been assigned to the affiliation for each author (if you do not already have an ORCID, you can register here: https://orcid.org/register).
Authors assign copyright to Vezetéstudomány / Budapest Management Review. Authors are responsible for permission to reproduce copyright material from other sources.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Data Processing Notice